We’re delighted to report that we need one /two people to join our team. We pride ourselves on being a friendly group of active people, and look forward to welcoming someone / more to our team.
We are looking for people who are motivated, dynamic, approachable, and work well within a team. We have a range of experience and specialities and are always keen to learn, so are particularly interested in people with knowledge, skills and interests in the MSK environment.
This can be full or part time, flexible hours to suit candidate/s.
Our main site has 5 clinic rooms, and two of our satellite clinics are situated in great locations; the Sports Centre at the University of Derby and The Derby Arena.
The roles will involve working autonomously to provide clinical assessment and appropriate management of patients / clients with musculoskeletal complaints and sports injuries using current evidence and clinical reasoning.
There is the opportunity for either / both a private clinic setting as well as in a First Contact Practitioner (FCP) role. You will be supported in completing the roadmap.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to make the most of this relatively new opportunity but maintain their rehab focus alongside.
- Degree (or equivalent) in Physiotherapy
- HCPC registration and Membership of the CSP
- Experience as an autonomous practitioner working independently without day to day supervision; to assess, diagnose, triage, and manage patients, taking responsibility for prioritising and managing a caseload.
- Understanding and adherence to CSP Standards of Physiotherapy Practice and Rules of Professional Conduct
- Experience in musculoskeletal private practice
- Ability to demonstrate good clinical reasoning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- Ability to work as part of a team
Start date: As soon as possible. So if you are interested in being part of a special team and would like to know more please make contact.
Please send a cover letter and up to date CV to Rachel