UPDATE – We are delighted to report we have a very experienced physio (coming back to Impact!) joining us soon! Watch this space.
Impact Physio is looking for new members to join our team.
This can be full or part time, flexible hours to suit candidate/s.
We are located in 3 clinics in the Nottingham and Derby area and based in a couple of local GP surgeries. Our main site has 5 clinic rooms, and two of our satellite clinics are situated in great locations with excellent gyms; the Sports Centre at the University of Derby and The Derby Arena.
The roles will involve working autonomously to provide clinical assessment and appropriate management of patients / clients with musculoskeletal complaints and sports injuries using current evidence and clinical reasoning.
There is the opportunity for a combined private clinic setting as well as First Contact Practitioner (FCP) role. You will be supported in completing the roadmap, which includes funding to complete the FCP 1 module.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to make the most of this relatively new opportunity but maintain their rehab focus alongside.
Depending on the candidate and number of hours, the split could be 50:50. Location flexible.
- Degree (or equivalent) in Physiotherapy
- HCPC registration and Membership of the CSP
- Experience as an autonomous practitioner working independently without day to day supervision; to assess, diagnose, triage, and manage patients, taking responsibility for prioritising and managing a caseload.
- Understanding and adherence to CSP Standards of Physiotherapy Practice and Rules of Professional Conduct
- Experience in musculoskeletal private practice.
- Ability to demonstrate good clinical reasoning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- Ability to work as part of a team
Start date: As soon as possible. For further details / express your interest please send a cover letter and CV to Rachel [email protected]