001750_COVID-19_Face-to-Face Consultations_Flow Chart_V6_0
In this ever changing environment we want to continue to support the community whilst maintaining the safety recommendations which are required to reduce the risk of contracting and spreading COVID-19.
We are now able to offer face to face appointments for those who cannot be treated remotely.
We have protocols in place to ensure that risk is minimised. We will ask you to consider your own situation carefully before you are invited to the clinic. This includes your own health and circumstances, we will run through an extensive screening process prior to confirming your attendance.
We have procedures at our Long Eaton Clinic which include;
- Controlled & Limited Access
- A one-way system & clear distancing markers throughout
- Extensive cleaning & time between appointments for airing the room
- Appropriate PPE for our team & we ask you to wear a face mask
- Limited time in clinic; assessment questioning remotely prior to your attendance
- Our team are health screened prior to confirming your appointment
We are happy to rearrange your appointment as required due to developing symptoms or if you are asked to self-isolate and its no longer appropriate for you to attend.
The health & well-being both of our team and of you are our priority at this time and we thank-you for supporting us.